- This event has passed.
September 6 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
DEPARTMENT G-GOATS SHOW
Chairmen: Tracy Dale
Committee Members: Bruce Warner, Scott Jessee, & Cody Smith
Prize Money As Follows:
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Competition is open to all exhibitors, with the exhibitor assuming all risks/losses to either person or property.
- All goats must be free of contagious diseases.
- All entries must be owned by the exhibitor for 30 days prior to the show date.
- Basis of age:
MYOTONIC FAINTING GOATS
- Kid-milk teeth or show no breaking of skin or eruption of either of two permanent front teeth.
- Yearling-(two teeth) must show only the first pair of permanent incisors (front teeth).
- Aged-(four teeth or older) must have two pair of permanent incisors or older.
- *All entries may be mouthed by department chairman and/ or judge.
- No entries will be allowed to compete in both meat and dairy shows.
- All matters not set forth by the rules and regulations will be settled by the department chairman and all decisions are final.
- Bucks/Bills may be shown as kids only (Milk teeth only). Yearling and Aged Bucks will not be permitted.
- Goats should be broken to lead since they will be exhibited in the show ring.
Classes: Meat Goats, Dairy, Pygmy and Boer Single Classes, Doe Kids, Yearlings and Aged Does
$20 Premium for the biggest wether at the show.
- Enter goats-Wednesday, September 8, 3-6 PM
- Goat Show-Wednesday, September 8, 6 P.M.
- 4-H Market Goat Show – Wednesday 8, 7:30 P.M.
- Release Goats at conclusion of goat show.