- This event has passed.
4-H Market Lamb Show
September 6 @ 4:00 pm
DEPARTMENT A-4-H MARKET LAMB
Chairman: Mike Witt
Committee Members:Wilma Kiser,
Robbie Kiser, Nancy Osborne, Mike Witt &
Scott Jessee-Ext. Agent
2021 MARKET LAMB SHOW RULES
- Only ewe and wether lambs are eligible to show.
- Lambs will be shown by weight.
- Any exhibitor may show a maximum of 5 singles.
- Exhibitors may show any five (5) singles they wish.
- Lambs shown in market class cannot be shown in breeding class
- State Fair Rules apply unless otherwise announced or stated.
- MARKET LAMBS***Banner and Rosette
- GRAND CHAMPION-INDIVIDUAL MARKET
- LAMBS***Banner, Rosette & Larry Sykes Memorial
- RESERVE CHAMPION-INDIVIDUAL
- MARKET LAMB***Banner and Rosette
- SHOWMANSHIP CLASSES***Banner
LEAD LINE & COSTUME CLASS:
- SHOWMANSHIP CLASSES***Banner plus Lloyd Hart
- Memorial $25 added Premium
- NOVICE SHOWMANSHIP CHAMPION
- JUNIOR SHOWMANSHIP CHAMPION
- INTERMEDIATE SHOWMANSHIP CHAMPION
- SENIOR SHOWMANSHIP CHAMPION
The judge’s decision will be final. General rules will apply.
Judging will be at 4 P.M. on Monday, September 6.
All lambs will be released at conclusion.
Release at Discretion of Committee