- This event has passed.
Lawn Mower Races
September 3, 2018 @ 3:00 pm
RUSSELL COUNTY FAIR LAWNMOWER RACE
September 3rd, 2018 at 3:00 p.m.
(Registration at 2:00 p.m.)
Entry Form and Application
Sponsored by Shrader Insurance & Napa Auto Parts in Honaker
Kid’s Class – 11-15 Years of Age
- 3-15 Lap Heats
- Open Class – 20 Laps
- Money Class – 20 Laps (1st, 2nd, & 3rd Places of Heat Races)
- Trophies Awarded to 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Places
- Engines must be stock (internally). Intake and exhaust modifications are allowed.
- Transmissions must be of lawnmower origin.
- All chassis modifications are to be made around the manufacturers frame. No fabricated chassis.
- Must have functioning brake system.
- Decks must be removed, or belts removed.
- Must have working “kill” switch.
- Gasoline engines only.
- Operators must wear approved helmets (no bicycle type), eye protection, jeans or trousers (no shorts), gloves and long sleeve shirts are recommended.