- This event has passed.
September 6, 2021 @ 2:00 pm
Mon., Sept. 6, 2021 • 2 PM
Sponsored by Southwest Virginia Veterinary Services
Chairperson: Ruth Johnson
REGISTRATION BEGINS AT 1:30 PM
2 PM * UNDER THE PAVILION
First Place – Trophies • First Thru Fifth – Ribbons
Pure breds and mutts Welcome! Pets must be on lead or caged.
Virginia Wildlife, reptiles, insects and arachnids NOT permitted on
pet show grounds. Costumes must not be attached in any harmful
way to animal.
Any animal that appears to be sick will not be allowed to participate
at chairpersons discretion.
Any acts of cruelty to pets anywhere on fairgrounds will be
immediate cause for denied participation and/or dismissal from Pet
Show. Any animal showing aggressive behavior may be asked to
leave. This will be at the Chairperson’s discretion.
1. Best Cat Overall (based on temperament and how
healthy they appear)
2. Pet Costume (Children 12 and under)
3. Pet Costume (Adult 13 and up)
SHORT BREAK TO UNDRESS PETS
4. Dog Obedience (Adult)
5. Dog Obedience (Children)
6. Pet/Owner Look Alike (Adult)
7. Pet/Owner Look Alike (Children)
8. Owner/Pet Relationship (Adult and Children)
9. Pet Tricks (Adult)
10. Pet Tricks (Children)
11. Obstacle Course (Children)
12. Obstacle Course (Adult)
13. Veteran’s Class –Child (Dogs 7 yrs & over)
14. Veteran’s Class– Adult (Dogs 7 yrs & over)
15. Child’s Champion (All 1st Place Winners Compete)
16. Adult Champion (All 1st Place Winners Compete)
CHILD CLASSES – Kids must be 12 years old and under
ADULT CLASSES – Must be ages 13 and up
Registration begins at 1:30 PM (required)
Note: May call Ruth for more information or to preregister at 276-889-5515.