September 1 @ 2:30 pm - 7:00 pm
MAKE A SCARECROW COMPETITION
OPEN TO ALL AGES!
- 5-8 years old
- 9-12 years old
- 13-17 years old
- 18+ years old
- Entries must be received in the Agricultural building between 2:30pm & 7:00pm on Sunday, September 1st.
- Scarecrows can be made out of anything you want. The pole that your scarecrow hangs on must be 60 inches tall and in a 5 gallon bucket filled with sand or soil.
- Only one scarecrow may be entered per person.
- Upon registering your entry, permission will be given to publish photos.
- All entries will remain on display on the fairgrounds until removal on Sunday, September 8th.
The Russell County Master Gardeners