1. Each specimen must be the work of the exhibitor, except frames and mats may be purchased items. No paint by number or other similar work will be accepted.
2. Only one entry per person in each category.
3. Each entry must be numbered and tagged at check-in. The name of the artist must be on the entry tag.
4. Each framed work must have an attached hangar which will support the weight of the artwork. Standard art mats are preferred over wood frames.
5. Photographs which are not framed must be mounted on paper or mat.
6. School projects must be pre-mounted on large poster boards or large construction paper. A maximum of three posters/papers per class will be accepted. The overall project shall display the name of the school, teacher and grade. If the project consists of a collection of individual art works, the name of each student shall be shown on the front of each work.
7. Three dimensional works of art may include sculpture, masks, abstract freestanding forms, pottery and other modeled forms.
8. No glass in framed art or photograph nor glass objects of art permitted.
CLASS PRIZE AWARD
1st – $3
2nd – $2
3rd – $1
SCHOOL PRIZE AWARD
1st – $12
2nd – $8
3rd – $5
PRE-SCHOOL & KINDERGARTEN
1. Watercolors or Tempera
2. Magic Markers or Crayons
3. Mixed Media (inc. Collage and Three Dimensional)
FIRST AND SECOND GRADE
4. Watercolors or Tempera
5. Magic Markers or Crayons
6. Mixed Media (inc. Collage and Three Dimensional)
THIRD THROUGH FIFTH GRADE
7. Watercolors or Tempera
8. Magic Markers or Crayons
9. Pencil, Pen and Ink, Charcoal
10. Oil and Acrylic
11. Mixed Media (inc. Collage and Three Dimensional)
12. Photography-Landscapte or Seascape
13. Photography – All Other
SIXTH AND SEVENTH GRADE
14. Watercolors or Tempera
15. Magic Markers or Crayons
16. Pencil, Pen and Ink, Charcoal
17. Oil and Acrylic
18. Mixed Media (inc. Collage and Three Dimensional)
19. Photography-Landscape or Seascape
20. Photography – All Other
A. OIL, ACRYLIC OR TEMPERA
21. All Forms
23. Human Form or Portrait
24. All Other
25. All Forms
D. PENCIL, PEN AND INK, & CHARCOAL
27. Still Life or Flowers
28. Human Form or Portrait
29. All Other
E. MIXED MEDIA
30. All Forms ( including collage)
F. PHOTOGRAPHY – Black & White
31. All Forms
F. PHOTOGRAPHY – Color
33. Human Form or Portrait
34. Landscape or Seascape
35. All Other
G. THREE DIMENSIONAL FORMS (inc. sculpture, masks, pottery, etc)
36. All Forms
Best In Show-High- Rosette / Best In Show – Elem.-Rosette
Best In Show-Class Project-Rosette